The best way to protect your RV is with some sort of shelter. If you don’t have some sort of covered area for your RV, a breathable RV cover is the next best thing to protect your RV.
- RV covers are ideal for high moisture climates like we have in the East Kootenays.
- PolyPro or PermaPro fabric top resists and repels rain and snow yet vents inside water vapor out.
- Prevents mold, mildew and ice buildup.
- Rugged UV and water-resistant polypropylene fabric side will protect your RV against moisture, UV rays, dirt and bird droppings.
- Strap and buckle attachments prevent billowing in windy locations and allow for custom look.
- A RV cover will save you time by reducing the need to wash & wax.
- A RV cover will protect the resale value of your RV by keeping it looking like new.
- Many looks to choose from and to closely match the size of your RV.
Please follow and like us: